Atlanta, Georgia, USA – June 24-26, 2018
Doubletree Buckhead Hotel
This biennial meeting begins with a family day of learning, sharing, and support. Leading researchers will join families to explain their work, and to share what they are learning about ML4. They will also be attending to listen and learn from ML4 families and children.
Sunday, June 24th, 11:00am-5:00pm
The first day of the conference is an integrated family and scientific meeting that creates a dialogue about research and disease priorities between vital stakeholders. The day will begin with registration and gathering at 11 a.m., followed by a noon meal.
Monday, June 25th, 8:30am-5:00pm
Scientific sessions begin with presentations on basic, clinical and treatment-focused science of MLIV. Families are encouraged to remain for the full-day Monday and Tuesday scientific sessions. Skilled childcare will be available for all children. Additionally, space will be allocated for parents to gather for meetings together, time to socialize, and play with children.
Tuesday, June 26th, 9:00am-2:00pm
Scientific sessions continue.
All conference sessions will be held at the hotel. Meals and snacks are provided at the hotel for all conference participants.
Schedule details will be posted as soon as they are available.
To register for the conference:
1) Reserve your room at the Doubletree Buckhead Hotel: http://group.doubletree.com/ML4FamilyAndResearcherMeeting
- Please copy and paste the above link in your browser
- In Special Accounts and Rates please enter the following code in the group code:ML4
- Select dates
- Book rooms
These rooms are available at a special rate of $139/night for a limited time, so please book quickly to assure this pricing.
2) Complete the Family Registration Form
3) Review information about the ML4 natural history research study taking place at the conference. If you are attending the conference with your ML4 child, you may be able to travel to the conference for free!
For questions or more information about the conference, please contact Executive Director, Rebecca Oberman at email@example.com.